Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/partridgepearsbanner.jpg

Friday, December 18, 2009

My addiction to Kim Hyun Joong>>>pliz make it stop>>


Haiyoo~wat happen 2 me~everyday Kim Hyun Joong in my head~ every morning want to layan his song~ hooo~~dont want to be like this~ This is brutal sensation~formerly i like Lee Min Ho who play as Jun Pyo in Boys over Flower~ Now~~yah dat innocent look guy take over his place~ gosh~by just listening 2 hear HIS VOICE MAKE MY HEART BLOOMING HAPPILY~ SAMETHING WHEN I SEE THE ROSES~~haha~~ mr.fai2 dont b angry ok~ juz admire~but u still in my heart~i have almost the same cardigan color like dis>>> but more feminine look~heeh~ his personality attract me the most~hoooo..even though never meet him in person, but through the youtube video of him and the Ss501 in action, hmm..he is soo cool men~haa~
Hooo~cut above addiction~try to finish saki baki my project~~project~project~ngew:::All my power puff members::Afni, kak ika, mira, n molly~~Lets we berjuang sehabis2 nya~waa~ Pray to GOD.......

No comments:

Post a Comment